The 2020 Soil, Water, & Nutrient Management Meetings will be held virtually. Topics include:
- The value of soil organic matter and how to build it – Dr. Matt Ruark
- Lessons learned about corn N management in Wisconsin and the Midwest – Dr. Carrie Laboski
- Challenges of liquid dairy manure management in Wisconsin – Dr. Francisco Arriaga
Two identical sessions will be held. Choose the session that bet fits your schedule. Ten minute breaks will occur between presentations.
- Thursday, December 3 from 8:30 to 11:50
- Friday, December 4 from 12:30 to 3:50
The meeting is free to all, however registration is required. Register by November 30 at this website: https://go.wisc.edu/63j338. Certified Crop Advisor CEUs have been requested.
For questions about the meeting contact Francisco Arriaga (email@example.com). For questions about registration contact Kimberly Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information see the meeting flyer: 2020 Soil Water NM Meeting FlyerThis article was posted in Extension Program.